At Art’n’Stay, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, and protect your information when you use our services.
- Information we collect When you use our services, we may collect information from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information. We may also collect information about your stay, such as your check-in and check-out dates, the number of guests in your party, and any special requests you may have.
- How we use your information We use your information to provide our services to you, including booking your stay, communicating with you about your reservation, and processing your payment. We may also use your information to improve our services, such as by analyzing usage data to identify areas where we can improve the user experience.
- How we share your information We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you, such as payment processors and booking platforms. We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- Data retention We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you and as long as required by law. When we no longer need your information, we will securely delete it.
- Data security We take data security seriously and have implemented physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your rights You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected. You may also object to or restrict our processing of your information. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Changes to this policy We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy by posting a notice on our website or by other means.
- Contact us If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org